The Vanguard Harbinger is a medium-sized 2-person bomber from Aegis Dynamics. It features a room module that will in a future patch be interchangeable with one of three different modules. The weaponry includes the torpedo bay in its standard module that also houses a manned missile turret, four bespoke weapon hardpoints on the nose, one weapon hardpoint on the chin, and four missile racks.
|“||The Vanguard Harbinger is Earth’s standard fighter-bomber, converting the standard Warden model’s escape pod into a potent bomb bay. The extended range of the Vanguard and the relatively small profile mean that it can go where carrier-based planes or larger strategic bombers don’t… and then strike hard and make it back to frontier bases. The Vanguard Harbinger is a powerful bomber that can operate out of the roughest forward operating bases.||”|
- The main gun located at the chin is a size 4 C-788 Cannon installed on a VariPuck S5 Gimbal Mount.
- Four bespoke size 2 gun hardpoints at the nose that are equipped with CVSA Cannons.
- A manned missile turret on top, equipped with two size 3 Jericho XLs that each hold 18 unguided rockets.
- The torpedo bay holds three size 5 Stalker V cross section torpedoes.
- Two size 4 missile racks, one under each wing, loaded with two Arrester III cross section missiles.
- Two size 4 missile racks, one to the left of the turret loaded with four size 2 Ignite II infrared missiles, and one to the right of the turret loaded with four size 2 Dominator II electromagnetic missiles.
- Two beds that will also serve as escape pod once its functionality is implemented.
Features that are announced to be implemented in the future.
- Escape pod beds
- Room module component swap
- Harbinger Battlefield Upgrade Kit
- Sentinel Battlefield Upgrade Kit
- Warden Battlefield Upgrade Kit
Default ship loadout
|Quantum Fuel Tanks|
|Main Thrusters||Maneuvering Thrusters|
|Quantity||Weapon size||Hardpoint size||Weapon model||Manufacturer||Weapon type|
|Quantity||Weapon size||Turret type||Weapon model||Manufacturer||Weapon type|
|Quantity||Missile size||Missile model||Manufacturer||Tracking signal||Rack size||Rack model|
In game availability
|Store name||Location||Price / aUEC|
|Rental company||Location||1-Day / aUEC||3-Days / aUEC||7-Days / aUEC||30-Days / aUEC|
- Vanguard Hoplite
- Vanguard Sentinel
- Vanguard Warden
- Vanguard variants
- List of ships
- List of ship and vehicle prices
- October 11, 2019 - Alpha 3.7.0: Added.
|Aegis Dynamics (AEGS)|
Avenger Stalker • Avenger Titan • Avenger Titan Renegade • Avenger Warlock • Eclipse • Eclipse Best in Show 2950 Edition • Gladius • Gladius Valiant • Hammerhead • Hammerhead Best In Show Edition • Idris-K • Idris-M • Idris-P • Javelin • Nautilus • Nautilus Solstice • Pirate Gladius • Reclaimer • Reclaimer Best In Show Edition • Redeemer • Retaliator Base • Retaliator Bomber • Sabre • Sabre Comet • Sabre Raven • Vanguard Harbinger • Vanguard Hoplite • Vanguard Sentinel • Vanguard Warden • Vulcan •
|Hand weapon attachments|