The Aegis Dynamics Redeemer is a upcoming multi-crew medium-sized gunship that features three turrets and a interchangeable room module, but this functionality will not be available with the initial release of the Redeemer. The original concept was made by Four Horsemen, the winners of the The Next Great Starship contest and intended the Redeemer to be a dropship. The Redeemer has since undergone a rework due to the now outdated metrics used in 2014 which resulted in a new interior and exterior design and the new role. The Redeemer is currently in development and is scheduled to be released in Alpha 3.15.0.
|“||Now you can own the Next Great Starship!Designed by Star Citizen's backers, the Aegis Redeemer is a powerful fighting ship capable of holding its own in combat with a powerful weapons payload. Dotted with turrets and missiles, the Redeemer also doubles as an armored landing craft capable of delivering armored soldiers for first person combat!||”|
- One gun hardpoint equipped with two size 3 M5A laser cannons that are installed on a gimbal mount, and is located at the chin below the cockpit. It can be controlled by the pilot or a support station.
- Two manned turrets located on top and keel are equipped with two size 4 Deadbolt IV ballistic cannons.
- One remote turret is located at the tail and equipped with two size 3 M5A laser cannons
- Two size 4 missile rack hardpoints are available that are each equipped with MSD-442 Missile Racks that hold a total of eight size 2 missiles.
- A ramp is located at the back.
Default ship loadout
|Maneuvering thrusters||Gimbal Maneuvering Thruster|
|Weapons||Quantity||Weapon size||Hardpoint size||Model||Type||Manufacturer|
Behring Applied Technology
In game availability
|Store name||Location||Price / aUEC|
|Rental company||Location||1-Day / aUEC||3-Days / aUEC||7-Days / aUEC||30-Days / aUEC|
- After the team Four Horsemen won the community competition The Next Great Starship in 2014, their winning entry Redeemer was taken over by CIG and further developed and reworked to a finished product.
|Aegis Dynamics (AEGS)|
Avenger Stalker • Avenger Titan • Avenger Titan Renegade • Avenger Warlock • Eclipse • Eclipse Best in Show 2950 Edition • Gladius • Gladius Valiant • Hammerhead • Hammerhead Best In Show Edition • Idris-K • Idris-M • Idris-P • Javelin • Nautilus • Nautilus Solstice • Pirate Gladius • Reclaimer • Reclaimer Best In Show Edition • Redeemer • Retaliator Base • Retaliator Bomber • Sabre • Sabre Comet • Sabre Raven • Vanguard Harbinger • Vanguard Hoplite • Vanguard Sentinel • Vanguard Warden • Vulcan •
|Hand weapon attachments|