Port Olisar is a space station orbiting in Crusader in the Stanton system. The station is divided into four structures labeled A to D with identical interiors and exteriors that are mechanically connected but with no option to traverse between each other. A strut has a total of eleven pads but it does not offer ship docking.
|“||Located in the trade lanes above Crusader, Port Olisar offers a breathtaking view of the planet below. Owned and operated by Crusader Industries, Port Olisar acts as a gateway to the company's vast planetary holdings and orbital shipyards.||”|
- Casaba Outlet (Port Olisar)
- Dumper's Depot (Port Olisar)
- Garrity Defense
- Live Fire Weapons (Port Olisar)
|Type||Commodity||Buy (Unit)||Sell (Unit)|
- Port Olisar is the only space station consisting of multiple connected structures that can not be traversed
- Port Olisar is the only space station without a bar or food court.
- Port Olisar is the only space station in a planetary orbit to no feature a Cargo Deck.
|Points of interest|