- 2113: Terraforming technology patented.
- Years before 2120: Simulations and tests were run for converting Mars to a habitable planet.
- 2120: Teams of surveyors chart the planet, find best spots for atmospheric processors.
- 2125, probably September 13th, 04:38 EST: All 4876 workers on mars died during the final stages of terraforming. A miscalculation in the atmospheric processors made the atmosphere unstable. Suddenly it could no longer sustain oxygen. No one of the Martian population was wearing their breathing apparatus.
- 2157: Mars is officially classified as an oxygen-sustaining environment. A memorial is built to honor those killed in the Mars Tragedy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.