Hangars will be used to store ships, vehicles and components within the Persistent Universe in a future content update. Hangars are available in multiple tiers from different manufacturers that allow to store ships and vehicles, higher tiers allow to store larger or multiple ships. Every hangar can be customized with various amount of furniture or other items.
In the current form hangars can be visited from the main menu and allow to inspect ships and vehicles but can not be operated.
|Revel & York Hangar (Formerly Deluxe hangar)||Revel & York|
|Aeroview Hangar (Formerly Business hangar)||Aeroview Hangars|
|SELF-LAND Hangar (Formerly Discount hangar)||SELF-LAND|
|VFG Industrial Hangar (Formerly Asteroid hangar)||VFG Industrial||Added in Patch V0.9|
- May 19, 2021 - Alpha 3.13.1b: Temporarily disabled.
- September 12, 2014 - Patch V0.9: Hangars renamed after Manufacturers.
- February 27, 2014 - Patch 11: Oculus Rift support for hangar module enabled.
- Star Citizen (2013) YouTube.com: Inside Cloud Imperium Games: Making the Hangar Retrieved June 6, 2021.
- Official Star Citizen Website ""Hangar Patch" section of Introducing the Freelancer line-up". Retrieved June 6, 2021.