The weaponry comprises of four size 3 weapon hardpoints but no missile racks compared to other Cutlass variants. The hull is painted in red/grey with the inscription RESCUE next to the docking rings and on top of it and red emergency lights are also installed.
|“||Is there a doctor in the house? The Cutlass Red converts the standard cargo hold to a well-equipped medical facility including two Medical Beds. This star bound ambulance features the Nav-E7 Long Range Scanner, and Secure Plus Docking Collar making it ideal for search and rescue. This model contains emergency light-bars and a red emergency themed paint job for easy identification.||”|
- Med bay
The med bay has two ICU beds and two regular beds.
A rest room with a combined toilet and shower replaces the turret and a scanner is installed on top. Circular docking rings are located on port and starboard side.
Default ship loadout
|Quantum Fuel Tanks|
|Main Thrusters||Maneuvering Thrusters|
|Quantity||Weapon size||Hardpoint size||Weapon model||Manufacturer||Weapon type|
|Quantity||Item size||Hardpoint size||Item model||Manufacturer||Item type|
- In a earlier concept stage the Cutlass Red had no air-lock but a circular docking ring in the floor and a 4-point landing gear.
- Cutlass Black
- Cutlass Black Best in Show 2950 Edition
- Cutlass Black Best In Show Edition
- Cutlass Blue
- Cutlass variants
- List of ships
- List of ship and vehicle prices
- January 24, 2020 - Alpha 3.8.1: Flight Ready.
- October 10, 2014 - Patch V0.9.1.2: Added, Hangar ready.
- robertsspaceindustries.com "Drake Interplanetary Cutlass 2945 brochure". Retrieved July 17, 2021. (23.0 MB PDF download)
|Drake Interplanetary (DRAK)|