Citizenship in Star Citizen grants some benefits, e.g., slightly lower tax rates, but also has a downside as some cultures frown upon it. [source?]
Becoming a Citizen[edit | edit source]
Perks[edit | edit source]
The following are things which Citizens are able to do but civilians aren't.
- Allowed to own a Multi-System Corp
- Pursue political office (on a local or UEE level)
- Vote for UEE issues (Senators, Referendums, etc.) & Local Elections/Legislation
- Work for the UEE government (like the Advocacy)
- Easier to obtain UEE trade licenses to sell/buy from Xi'an or Banu
- They pay a slightly lower tax rate
Negatives[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.