The Anvil Carrack has been the vanguard of every UEE exploration effort in recent years. The ship features reinforced fuel tanks for long-duration flight, a highly advanced jump drive array and a dedicated computer core room that allows it to put the maximum processing power into jump charting operations. Originally a military exclusive, the Carrack is now available for civilian use as a pathfinder spacecraft. On-board accommodations allow for truly self-sufficient flight, including crew medical and repair facilities, and a mapping-oriented sensor suite capable of always charting a route home!
The Carrack is a promised feature of the $33 million crowdfunding goal.
- Max crew of five
- No cargo capacity (Modular bays can swap in cargo 1,440 Freight Units each, ×3)
- Fully equipped with a medical and repair bay, map room and sensor suite
- Tarsus Tunneler jump engine and dedicated computer core for jump charting
- Ship carries three docking collars
- Garage for an unknown rover class (possibly Ursa)
- Includes a scout ship (designed redacted)
- $350 USD initial sale price
• The Carrack will get a new design and will be hangar ready after the Reclaimer production and in-game setup. Initial hangar ready release was put on hold due to development resources pulled for "Squadron 42" and finish work on the Idris. - Cloud Imperium Games
- It has been announced that due to the internal space requirements the total length of the ship has been increased by 30 meters. It was also mentioned that all dimensions increased by about 20%, which is consistent with the 30 meter length increase. These new dimensions, however, have not yet been included in the RSI Ship Matrix. 
Ship Statistic InconsistenciesEdit
The history of the Carrack goes back to the Age of Sails. The Carrack was the definitive beast of burden on the Age of Exploration; Magellan had an all-Carrack fleet with which he set to circumnavigate the globe in 1519 and Columbus flagship Santa Maria remains undoubtedly the world’s most famous Carrack. The spacious vessels offered room for a large crew and provisions, as well as for cargo to be brought back home.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ 3.0 3.1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHHh8CkvF4
- ↑ T H E C A R R A C K