The Carrack is a large-sized expedition ship manufactured by Anvil Aerospace. The key features of the Carrack is the cartography deck, a ship hangar, a vehicle hangar, a bridge that stretches across two decks, a drone bay and a medical facility. The ship has a total of four turrets, with three of it being manned turrets. The only difference between the Carrack and the Carrack Expedition is the color scheme and they are otherwise identical in terms of features. The ship was released in Alpha 3.8.2 and it is not permanently available on the pledge store.
|“||The Anvil Carrack features reinforced fuel tanks for long-duration flight, an advanced jump drive, and a dedicated computer core for jump charting operations. Originally a military exclusive, the Carrack is now available for civilian use. On-board accommodations include crew medical and repair facilities, and a mapping-oriented sensor suite.||”|
- Three manned turrets each featuring two size 4 gun hardpoints are by default equipped with CF-447 Rhino Repeaters.
- One remote turret controlled from the upper deck of the bridge is by default equipped with two size 4 M6A laser cannons.
- The bridge features a two deck design with pilot and two co-pilots on the lower deck and the captain and two support stations on the upper deck.
- The Carrack has the possibility to be piloted from the pilot seat or the command console on the upper deck.
- Crew quarters are located next to recreation room on the opposite site of the mess hall. The captain has a separated captain quarters.
- A cartographie deck is located on the upper deck.
- The medical facility has a Tier 2 bed and two rooms for research and storage.
- The drone bay has a total of four drones with two drone operator stations.
- A small workshop for on board repairs.[source?]
- Three interchangeable cargo modules are installed on the bow that will have yet to be announced variants.
- The ship can be entered through the ramp at the front or the port-side circular airlock.
- The ship hangar can store a small ship in the size of a C8 Pisces.
Features that are announced to be implemented in the future.
- Armor storages
- Cartography deck
- Escape pods
- Ladder exit to level 1
- Radar table
- Deployable storage modules
- Retractable cockpit shields
- Retractable antenna
Default ship loadout
|Quantum fuel tanks|
|Maneuvering thrusters||Fixed Maneuvering Thruster|
|Weapons||Quantity||Weapon size||Hardpoint size||Model||Type||Manufacturer|
Behring Applied Technology
In game availability
|Store name||Location||Price / aUEC|
|Rental company||Location||1-Day / aUEC||3-Days / aUEC||7-Days / aUEC||30-Days / aUEC|
- The Carrack is the first ship to feature a dedicated cartographie deck.
|Anvil Aerospace (ANVL)|
Arrow • C8 Pisces • C8X Pisces Expedition • Carrack • Carrack Best in Show 2950 Edition • Carrack Expedition • Crucible • F7A Hornet • F7C Hornet • F7C Hornet Wildfire • F7C-M Super Hornet • F7C-M Super Hornet Heartseeker • F7C-R Hornet Tracker • F7C-S Hornet Ghost • F8A Lightning • F8C Lightning • F8C Lightning Executive-Edition • Gladiator • Hawk • Hurricane • Liberator • Terrapin • Valkyrie • Valkyrie Best in Show 2950 Edition • Valkyrie Liberator Edition •
|Hand weapon attachments|