|Star Citizen – Alpha 3.3.7|
Star Citizen Patch 3.3.7
Alpha Patch 3.3.7 has been released and is now available! Patch should now show: LIVE-1007767.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\LIVE.
Major Known Issues:
- Players may not be automatically placed into local chat on the visor.
- Many delivery missions will not update or will have markers spawn in bad locations.
- VOIP direct calls may connect and immediately disconnect.
- Updated some NPC facial animations.
- Removed anniversary hall content.
- The Anvil Arrow should now have zero-g animations.
- NPCs at Lorville should no longer become stuck in lines.
- AI ships should now consistently move and respond correctly.
- AI at Kareah should now properly search after reacting to sound or being shot.
- The wallet balance should now properly update when using service beacons or other mobiGlas purchases (no more negative UEC).
- Fixed 2 server crashes.
- Minor performance optimization.
- robertsspaceindustries.com "Star Citizen Alpha 3.3.7". Retrieved July 16, 2021.