|Star Citizen – Alpha 3.11.0c|
Star Citizen Patch 3.11.0c
Alpha Patch 3.11.0c has been released and is now available!Patch should now show: VERSION 3.11.0-LIVE.6314272.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Roberts Space Industries\StarCitizen\LIVE.
- Database Reset: YES
- Long Term Persistence: Enabled
- Starting UEC: 20,000
For a full list of patch notes for 3.11.0 visit this link
- When retrieving ships at New Babbage or Lorville's spaceports, the UI telling you what Hangar your ship is placed is missing
- Global chat may be unavailable in the visor HUD
- Ships landed at Lorville cannot be stored
- Greycat ROC may jump up and down on the spot after spawning
- Players can get their ship into an 'unknown' status after abandoning it and then dying and respawning at some Rest Stops causing an insurance loophole
- Ground vehicles will be impounded when the player lands at a designated garage at the New Babbage Spaceport planetary surface exit
- The missile range does not update correctly when swapping missile types that have reduced minimum/maximum range
- Players are unable to reach the "Enter Ship" prompt on the display Prospector in New Deal in Lorville
- Members list UI does not animate when player is speaking in proximity chat
- Using an emote then getting a knockdown at the same time causes animation delay
- Origin 100 series Rain / slush effects are moving backwards to the direction of travel
- Greycat ROC mining arm can snap out of place upon re-entering the vehicle if the mining arm had been previously extended prior to exiting the vehicle
- Player may experience stalls when extracting crystals with the Greycat ROC
- Origin 100 series beds do not retract
- Running into the stairs of an Origin 100 series ship as the door of the ship opens will cause players to fall through the ground
- Players cannot re-enter the Drake Cutlass ships if the ramp is damaged
- Refueling hydrogen fuel first can prevent you from refueling quantum fuel
- Multiple Heavy Armor Arms Clip/Partially Obscure some of the mobiGlas Icons
- Character loadout service will now validate whether or not it detects a mobiGlas on a players loadout before saving changes so that a player's mobiGlas should no longer go missing.
- Players should no longer lose their mobiGlas when changing character loadouts
- Players should no longer be able to cause a server crash when killing another player in prison.
- Fixed 2 Server crashes
- Fixed 1 Backend Service Crash
- robertsspaceindustries.com "Star Citizen Alpha 3.11.0c LIVE.6314272 Patch Notes". Retrieved July 16, 2021.